Volunteering is a fun way to help your community provide a family event that will be remembered for many years! The Camarillo Wings Association, an all-volunteer organization, hosts the Air Show every year and without the help of hundreds of volunteers, this two day event would not be possible.
Volunteer schedules, including days before and after the air show, may vary depending upon area of responsibility. Schedule of hours will be confirmed with your area leader. Volunteers are asked to work at least eight hours (total between all days) to receive full benefits, which include:
- Wristband for admission to event on day worked
- Official Air Show Souvenir Volunteer Hat
- Complimentary Ventura County 99’s pancake breakfast on air show day(s) worked
- Complimentary lunch and water on air show day[s] worked
Would you like to join the Camarillo Wings Association (CWA)? Volunteering doesn’t require you to be a member of the CWA; however, membership has its privileges! For as little as a $25 donation, you will enjoy the following:
- Exclusive Members Only Commemorative Polo Shirt
- $5 discount for General Admission ticket purchases for family members
In order to volunteer or be a member of the CWA, you must complete an application each year. You can download the CWA Volunteer Application and email to email@example.com or mail to Camarillo Wings Association, 79 Daily Drive, Ste. 265, Camarillo, CA 93010. Or complete the application below.